[ASU] Seun Kuti- FREE TICKETS

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 9 09:45:47 EDT 2014

ASU friends:  we are very pleased to be able to offer FREE TICKETS for the spectacular Seun Kuti and Egypt 80 show on Thursday at 8 pm at Stuart's Opera House in Nelsonville.  Please call Stuart's to reserve your FREE TICKET and bring your OU i.d. to show on Thursday. Phone #  740 753 1924.
We are also providing FREE TRANSPORT to Nelsonville, leaving the front entrance to Baker Center at 7 pm on Thursday.
See you there and thanks for your support!!!
FREE FREE FREE

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies Program and Graduate Director,
    Center for International Studies
Professor, School of Media Arts and Studies