[ASU] Important updates!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 13:02:45 EST 2014

Dear ASU,

Happy Friday!

General Board meetings will resume today.

At today's meeting, we will be watching snippets of two TED talks that take
opposing yet convincing stances on foreign aid in Africa.

Afterwards, we shall engage in a meaningful discussion on foreign aid and
its benefits or deleterious effects on the continent.

As we enter the International Education Week, do not forget to partake in
all the activities especially those that concern Africa:

Monday (Africa Day): Keynote Speech by Dr. Marape Marape and the African
Research Expo at 4pm in Baker 232.

Thursday: International Dance Night at Jackieos hosted by African Student
Union (ASU) in
collaboration with Jackios to raise funds for the Ebola Initiative on
campus.

>From 10pm-2am, come de-stress and enjoy some vibes from all around the
world brought to us by DJ Mo from Columbus.

I hope that everyone actively participates in the International Education
Week.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at today's meeting.

In the Spirit of African Unity,

Tolu. A.

--
African Student Union