[ASU] TINARIWEN CONCERT ON FRIDAY

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 31 15:21:45 EDT 2014

Dear ASU,

As many of you may be aware,  the Tinariwen band concert comes off as planned this  Friday, April 4, 2014 at the Stuarts Opera House in Nelsonville @ 8PM.

As members of ASU and unofficial ambassadors of the continent  :) , it would be nice if we helped promote this event and graced it with our attendance to join

 many music lovers celebrate the guitar-poets from the southern Sahara desert.

We encourage all to spread the word about this concert in our classes and other gatherings for an impressive attendance. Tell a friend, bring your roommates

and ask permission form your class instructors to say a word about the concert on Friday...

Remember, call Stuarts on 740-753-1924 to reserve a ticket and call Mohammed on 740-818-2189 for a place on the bus....

Asante sana,

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako.

"Sensational!  There are plenty of bands who know how to rock, but very few who know how to roll.

  Tinariwen are the masters of roll'n'roll." - BBC Radio