[ASU] ONE ROOM FOR LEASE

Tsikata, Prosper pt340808 at ohio.edu
Tue Jul 15 12:07:24 EDT 2014

Hi Folks:
I have a room in a three-bedroom in Monticello Village Apartments for rent. The lease is effective from September 1, 2014 through May 31, 2015. The rent is $250.00 per month with same for a security deposit. This does not include utilities. I believe all utilities come to about $35.00 or $40.00  per each roommate for a month. Monticello is about 15 minutes walk to the university and about 5 minutes drive to the university.  The good thing about this offer is that, you are not tied to the contract after the school year ends in May, and you also do not have to pay for the month of August. This is about the best contract I have entered in my six years here in Athens. We will prefer a male graduate student for a roommate. If you are interested, please call me on 740-590-6390.

Best regards,
Prosper