[ASU] Research participation opportunity

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 16:13:57 EST 2014

FYI

"Hello,

Our research team at the Department of Social and Public Health is
conducting a study on HIV prevention strategies among International
students attending college at Ohio University.  We would like to explore
how international students minimize their risk of acquiring HIV/AIDS.
Participation in the study is purely on a voluntary basis. This study is
unique because there are very few health related studies in the USA
targeting international students. With the information that we gather, we
would like to develop culturally relevant health related intervention(s) at
OU.

Potential participants are invited to complete questionnaires at Alden
Library, Faculty Commons Rm. 301F, every Fridays 11 am - 2 pm, Refreshments
will be served (see attached flier). Research assistants are Sim Don and
Bennet Lado.

Please help our recruitment efforts. Kindly distribute this information
(see attached flier) among your international students' mailing
list/forums/classes/clubs etc.

Thank you for all your assistance in the success of the study.

For more information contact Dr. Caroline Kingori at 593-4680 from 8 - 5 pm
Monday through Friday.

Best,
Dr. Kingori

Caroline Kingori, Ph.D., MPH
Assistant Professor
Department of Social and Public Health
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University, Grover Center W347 Athens, OH  45701

Phone: 740-593-4680
Fax: 740-593-0555
Email: kingori at ohio.edu"

Kind regards,