[ASU] Fwd: Imagine No Malaria

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:09:23 EST 2014

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Burns, Lauren <lb376209 at ohio.edu>
Date: Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Subject: Imagine No Malaria
To: "asu.ohio at gmail.com" <asu.ohio at gmail.com>

 Hello,

 I am writing you on behalf and an organization I am a part of called
Imagine No Malaria.  In march we re planning a week to raise awareness
about Malaria, specifically in Southern Africa. Dr. Kingori gave me your
contact information. During this week of awareness we are trying to
organize concerts and speakers. I am curious if you know anyone
specifically that has dealt with a hardship over malaria while in Africa
and if they would be able to speak on behalf of their experience?

 Please let me know if you able to help me or interested in joining the
cause!

 Thank you,

*Lauren Louise Burns *College of Health Science and Professions |Ohio
University
POWER |Certified Peer Health Educator
Eta Sigma Gamma | Fundraising Chair
Imagine No Malaria | Foothills District Representative
lb376209 at ohio.edu |937-903-1162

--
African Student Union
Ohio University