[ASU] Closing Social!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 11:20:17 EST 2014

Dear Friends,

We, together as a group united, have made it to the last day of the
semester. Congratulations!

This semester, we have had challenges but we definitely learned from each
and every one of them.

Ultimately, we have succeeded in our endeavors through hard work,
diligence, and the determination to excel.

Lets throw it back to the beginning of the semester:

1. Welcome social- South Beach
2. Dr. Mills, Liberalism and Racial Justice - Athena
3. The Ebola Panel- Bentley
4. African Night- Walter Rotunda
5. African Research Expo- Baker

Equally as important is the Ebola Fund in which we have been able to raise
a sum total of  $1, 301!

To celebrate today, we shall meet one last time on the 3rd floor and wine
and dine together in the spirit of African Unity.

Hope to see you all.

Tolu. A.

--
African Student Union