[ASU] Introductory message/Copy of Heroine's speech

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 12:53:14 EDT 2014

Dear Africans and Africanists,

I hope this message finds you well.

As you may already know, ASU elections took place on Saturday the 26th of
April and the official handover to the new executives was held on Sunday
the 27th of April.

The new executives are looking forward to serving you this upcoming
academic year 2014-2015.
We are truly excited for the re-branding that will be taking place, and the
life and energy that our organization will exude in this new era.

Most importantly, we trust that you will continue to extend your continued
and unwavering support even as we all embark on this new journey and work
together in the spirit of African unity.

Its time to get excited because its a new beginning and greater things are
yet to come!

Please find attached to this email, a soft copy of the Spring Semester
Heroine's speech.

All the best as we gradually come to the end of this semester.

Warm Regards,
ASU President (2014-2015)
Toluwani E. Adekunle

--