[ASU] 2014-2015 Executives

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 20:18:23 EDT 2014

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are having a pleasant weekend. Our new executives have been
voted in office today!!! We extend our sincere gratitude to those who took
their time and made the effort to make this a successful election.
Additionally, we thank the former executives for the great leadership and a
job well-done.
Please find below the list of our new executives.

President: Toluwani Adekunle

Vice President: Papa N'diaye

General Secretary: Andrew Stadeker

Academicand Research Secretary: Mohamed Yarba

Public Secretary: Maxwell Nimako

Treasurer: Tamara Jimah

Social and cultural Secretary: Ibrahim Sessay

Congratulations, we wish you all the best!

One a side note, President Jeremiah truly facilitated our task as electoral
committee. We thank him for that as well.

Kind Regards,
Fatoumata, Rhoda and Abraham.
--
African Student Union