[ASU] Vote Filipo Lubua the 2014/2015 ASU President

Lubua, Filipo fl554711 at ohio.edu
Sat Apr 26 08:55:04 EDT 2014

Dear ASU members,

I am writing from Chicago, where I am attending the African Language Teachers Association (ALTA) conference. I am sorry that I will not personally be present on today's election, but I hope that you guys will vote me the 2014/2015 ASU President. I will be represented by Nii Nikoi, and I hope that you guys will give him (me) enough support.

We need to have a vibrant association, and that can be acquired if we a vibrant leadership. For those who have been participating in ASU programs, know my unquestionable commitment to the ASU. My goal is to make, along with all of you, the ASU that will stand for its course, its goals, its dreams. Please see the forwarded email below, for my manifestos.

Please show up for the election today, and vote FILIPO LUBUA.

Let's revive the African dream in Ohio.

Thanks so much

Filipo Lubua
ASU President candidate