[ASU] Graduation Party

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 10:17:36 EDT 2014

Hello OU friends,

Next weekend on May 3rd the graduating MA students from the African Studies
Program and other MA graduates are having a graduation party to celebrate
our accomplishments. At the party the ASU will be honoring outstanding ASU
members and execs. Please stop by to help us celebrate.

The party details can be found on facebook here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/759013997455558/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

The party is a potluck party. Please RSVP (on facebook) if you are coming
so we all know how much of our dish or item to bring and comment on the
event page with the item you're bringing.

Best,

Lauren Ziegler

African Student Union
Ohio University