[ASU] Elections

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:58:09 EDT 2014

Hello members,

Congratulations to you all on such a wonderful and successful African
cultural week.

As you all know, the 2013/2014 executive committee's term is fast
approaching its sunset days. In line with this, I am formulating a three
member electoral committee that will oversee the election of new officials
on April 26, 2014 at a venue to be communicated soon.

There are two more vacant positions in the committee that need to be filled
before our next GB meeting this Wednesday (04/16/2014) at the Friends of
the Library room at 6pm. If you are interested in chairing the committee or
serving as a member, please email us at asu.ohio at gmail.com or inbox on
Facebook.

The committee will handle all the electoral processes. Its chairperson will
announce the results of the election on April 26, 2014 at the end of the
electoral process.

The 2013/2014 executive committee will then handover to the 2014/2015
executive committee on the afternoon of April 27, 2014 at a venue to be
communicated to the incoming officials once they are elected.

Please pass the word around and I look forward to seeing you participate
actively in the electoral process.

Have a great week.

Jeremiah Asaka
President