[ASU] African Cultural Week

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 12:46:42 EDT 2014

Hello members,

I trust you're all doing great and having fun at the cultural week events.

I have been able to attend two of the events (Mancala/Oware tournament and
the African Languages Day) and they were so much fun! It's amazing how much
talent we have amongst ourselves.

We have three more days to go with lots of wonderful activities lined up
from the Sports in Africa Conference; Passion for Africa Gala tomorrow; to
the 2014 African Heroine Lecture on Sunday. I urge you all to turn up in
large numbers to make the week a great success. It has been wonderful so
far.

ION, our 2014 Heroine is arriving this evening so you guys better be ready
to show her the African hospitality that we are known for world over.

Wishing you all a fun filled weekend.

Jeremiah Asaka
President
--