[ASU] Academic Secretary

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 22:40:07 EDT 2013

Hey all!

Following extensive consultation with ASU advisor and other members of the
executive body and following a unanimous vote by the executive body, I am
pleased to announce to you that Andrew Stadeker is our new Academic
Secretary with immediate effect.

Andrew comes in to fill the vacancy occasioned by the resignation of his
predecessor. He has been an active member of the organisation and in whom I
trust. As an executive body, our hope is that you will welcome him warmly
and work with him to make ASU the student body of choice.

Andrew will be introduced officially to members at our next general body
meeting slated for Wednesday next week. More details about the venue and
time will follow in due course.

Welcome on board, Andrew!

Thank you everybody,

Jeremiah Asaka