[ASU] Women Make African Music!!

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 27 09:04:31 EDT 2013

Dear Friends, I hope you all emerged from last night's uptown mayhem in good shape. Meanwhile, we want to see many of you at the FREE CONCERT this coming Wednesday, October 30. Patience Chaitezvi is coming with her mbira from Zimbabwe- we rarely have women musicians from Africa here. Let's see all our wonderful women vocalists and musicians at this concert at 7:00 pm in Baker Ballroom!!! Bring your friends!! and there is a music workshop the next night in Putnam!! All for you!!!

Steve Howard,
African Studies Director