[ASU] Update!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:13:57 EDT 2013

Thanks to all those who turned up  for the meeting last evening. And kudos
to those who registered and signed up for crossover as well.

To those who missed here is an opportunity I shared with guys yesterday at
the meeting http://universumtalentnetworks.com/uflpesa/

The CROSSOVER tickets are out and they go for $7 each. Be sure to pick one
from me, Lauren (Publicity Secretary), Mustapha (Cultural Secretary) and
Sharifah (New member) or at ISU, ISFS, Yamada (See Bose Maposa) and we will
also be having a table outside Baker sometime next week (we'll communicate
the exact day in due course) where we will be selling the tickets.

Please spread the word.

Thank you!

Jeremiah Asaka
President