[ASU] ANNOUNCEMENTS!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:53:32 EST 2013

Hello everybody,

International Education Week continues today and there are lots of good
stuff going on today.

I guessed some of you may want to sample this particular event: The
International Education Week Awards Reception
http://www.ohio.edu/iew/event.cfm?customel_datapageid_2226229=2253011

As the Publicity Secretary announced earlier, we are in need of a volunteer
to cook one of our meals for the ISU dinner tomorrow. Our original
volunteer is unable to do it now due to unforeseen commitments. The cooking
time for this particular meal is 2pm tomorrow. The ingredients are already
purchased and may go to waste if we don't get someone to cook them.

Please get in touch with any of the executive members or inbox here on
Facebook or email us at asu.ohio at gmail.com

Thank you,

Jeremiah Asaka
President