[ASU] Decorum

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 11:17:41 EST 2013

Hello ASU members,

This is a reminder that ASU list serve has both ASU members and
non-members.

As the members agreed in our first general meeting this year let us reserve
the list serve for sharing official communication and other things that
can't wait for a general body meeting.

We already announced that we will be having a general body meeting next
week Wednesday at 6pm at the Alden Library's Friends of the Library room on
the third floor. Please come and air your grievances and we will surely
have them addressed accordingly.

Let us desist from sending unofficial communication through this medium.

Thank you,

Jeremiah Asaka
President
--