[ASU] Fwd: Nomination: Agrrey Willis Otieno.

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 5 15:45:59 EST 2013

ASU 2013/2014 Hero/Heroine Nominations.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrick Mose <kaka.patro at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Subject: Nomination: Agrrey Willis Otieno.
To: asu.ohio at gmail.com

I humbly take this opportunity to nominate Aggrey Willis Otieno for
consideration of 2013-2014 Hero of the year Award.

He is of Kenyan Origin and Alumni of Ohio University. He is also a 2012
Rolex Awards for Enterprise Laureate. As an Ohio University Alumni, he held
the position of Publicity Secretary in the ASU.

He works on health challenges in poor communities in Kenya. So far his
impact has been felt in Kenya because of his initiatives and
projects countrywide saving the lives of women and children from poor
communities of which are the majority.

I therefore take this opportunity to nominate him for consideration as our
hero. I have attached some links detailing some of his contribution and
influence worldwide. *NOTE*: I only managed these few, but I am confidently
sure of more of his undocumented work in the country, specifically the
grassroots levels i.e., building hospitals, mobile delivery services,
governance and democracy projects, youth employment and drug addiction
control initiatives, HIV/Aids groups in slums, Employment initiatives among
the youth.

Please feel free to make a search, and surely Aggrey Otieno is a household
name in Kenya and the world who deserves to be recognized as a hero.

Yours Sincerely,
--
Patrick Mose
Doctoral Student