[ASU] African Cultural Week 2013-April 8 to April 13

Assy, Adjima Marie-Emmanuelle aa493711 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 11 16:37:53 EDT 2013

Dear Readers,

ASU is glad to invite you to its traditional African Cultural from April 8 to April 13. This year's theme is We stand for Peace.
Please join us to celebrate this amazing week and contribute to the promotion of the rich cultural diversity within the African Continent.

Attached is  the program of events.
Thank you to all the students and faculty who supported and continue to do do.

For those who want to participate or have any suggestions, you are more than welcome to get in touch
with any ASU executive member or the contacts provided for each event in the schedule.

Meanwhile, see you all on Saturday March 16 to honor our distinguished hero Pr Nyamnjoh.

Best,

Emmanuelle Assy
Vice President