[ASU] good health

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 7 16:19:59 EST 2013

friends: best wishes tomorrow for International Women's Day and all the African women included in that! And as I get ready for our big conference on Women and Children's Health in Africa at the end of the month, I am wondering if any of you could share any very basic greetings in African languages that you speak- that are essentially an inquiry about health... like in English, "how are you?" is essentially an inquiry about health.  thanks

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for International Studies,
Professor, Media Arts and Studies
Ohio University
www.african.ohio.edu
http://www.african.ohio.edu/Conferences/healthafricaconference.htm