[ASU] Thanks for Participation

Tsikata, Prosper pt340808 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 20 15:25:49 EST 2013

Nana and the ASU House - I am so impressed about the interest my topic generated. The questions, the suggestions, and the contributions mean so much to me. I am very happy to have led that discussion and to trigger such razor-sharp minds to think of the same topic in many different ways. Lets keep rocking and moving. I hope someone would pick it up from there and consider some quantitative aspect of contemporary representations. Once again than you all.

Sincerely,
Prosper