[ASU] women and children's health in Africa

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 7 11:53:35 EST 2013

Friends, I understand that President Kingsley has solicited members for a committee to help us out with publicity for our March 29-30 conference on Women and Children's Health in Africa. We have some great scholar/activists coming to participate in this program, and we would like to have a good audience. Please respond to Kingsley if you are interested in helping us out. Thank you!!

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for International Studies,
Professor, Media Arts and Studies
Ohio University
www.african.ohio.edu