[ASU] FW: I need your help

Adu, Prince pa183510 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 18 18:29:52 EDT 2013

Colleagues:

I urge you to vote for Mohamad as Graduate Student Senate president. I worked with him at ISU (when he was president). He's a very competent candidate who will promote our interest as international students at the graduate students senate. Please vote for him!!

Voting ends at 7pm today!!!!!!

Prince Adu
Candidate, Master of Public Health
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University

(713) 470 8553