[ASU] African Art and Games Event volunteers

Jeremiah Asaka asakajo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 09:30:07 EDT 2013

Dear members and friends,

This is to remind you that tomorrow we will be having the arts and games
event starting at 6pm in Baker Ball room.

Vieux sent an email earlier on asking for volunteers who could showcase
their art collection at the event but no one has responded to his email
yet. Remember you can also come and teach us about some African games you
know about.

Kindly send your name to Vieux at vt079511 at ohio.edu

We look forward to appreciating your exhibition. Invite friends to come
with you.

Kind regards,

--
Jeremiah Asaka
"Be eco-conscious! Our environment deserves better!"