[ASU] FW: Athens World Cup

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 7 09:21:10 EDT 2013

From: Meyara, Sidi Becar [sm183209 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Saturday, April 06, 2013 8:50 AM
To: Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley
Subject: Athens World Cup

Dear Africans and Africanists,

I hope that you are doing fine. This is to inform you that the Athens World Cup starts tomorrow Sunday the 7th. Africa plays at 4 pm. The location is the same as last year. We will play at Peden Stadium (it is where they play football).

We want everyone to come. Ladies, we want you to come for moral support. If you are soccer players, you can play as well.

I remember back when everyone knew that the Athens World Cup belonged to Africa. It has been 2 years since that last happened.

I hope to see you all there.

Regards,

Sidi