[ASU] African Arts Exhibit

Toure, Vieux vt079511 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 3 22:31:46 EDT 2013

Hi dear All,
As part of ASU’s cultural week 2013 activities, we need volunteers for the African Arts exhibit which will take place in Baker Ballroom on Wednesday 10th from 6 to 8 p.m.
We intend to showcase artifacts and any arts-related items for the exhibit.
Please send me an email at vt079511 at ohio.edu<mailto:vt079511 at ohio.edu> if you are willing to represent your country or region by including the list of artifacts or pieces of arts you wish to display. We need to know the number of participants by Sunday 7th at 7pm the latest.
Best,
Vieux Toure