[ASU] Fashion Show

Adikorley, Ruth ra872911 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 26 08:54:05 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
As part of the programmes line up for the cross-over that will be held on the 6th October, there will be a short fashion show to showcase our authentic African wears.  We are all encourages to sign up to be a part of this show, both men and women alike. Please if you have any African print or garment from your country, it will be a nice way to represent your country as we all come together to represent our continent of rich cultures through our clothes.
Please reply to this mail if you want to be a part of the fashion show and trust me, you will have lots of fun.

Ruth Adikorley
Graduate Student
Department of Human and Consumer Sciences
Apparel Textiles & Merchandising
Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education<http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/>