[ASU] FW: Happy Campus Sustainability Day

Rai, Pronoy pr012311 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 24 15:10:23 EDT 2012

Greetings!

I am pleased to forward the latest edition of the Ohio University campus sustainability magazine, Routes. For this edition, I got an opportunity to interview fellow IDS student (and friend!), Emmanuelle Assy for the magazine's Perspectives Abroad section.

I hope you'll find her interview, in particular, and the edition, in general, an enjoyable read!

Thanks,

Pronoy

Pronoy Rai
Graduate Student (International Development Studies)
Center for International Studies, Ohio University

Education and Research Coordinator (Graduate Assistant)
Ohio University Office of Sustainability

Commissioner for International Affairs
Graduate Student Senate (GSS), Ohio University