[ASU] Crossover Volunteer Sign up list and Updates

Lubua, Filipo fl554711 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 4 17:31:03 EDT 2012

Hello guys,

I have finally decided. I think it's gonna be difficult for me to do music on that day. I think it requires me to have enough rehersal for making my voice better for singing. I will, however, sing the Utenzi (Epic Poem) in Swahili as part of sharing the Swahili culture. This is a confirmation message, so you can just put it to the schedule.

Asanteni sana na poleni kwa maandalizi.

Filipo