[ASU] William Kwamkwamba

Howard, Steve howard at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 26 09:40:37 EST 2012

friends, tomorrow the Kennedy Lecture Series hosts William Kwamkwamba, who will talk about his efforts to bring power to his village in Malawi. I hope our Malawian achimwenes will lead us in representing the ASU at this event in MemAud at 7:30. All for free. And African Studies will host a meet-and-greet with him at 5 in our offices in Yamada House. The door will be managed by a member of my staff....  Zikomo kwambiri

Steve Howard
Director, African Studies and Director, Graduate Studies, Center for International Studies,
Professor, Media Arts and Studies
Ohio University
www.african.ohio.edu