[ASU] African Hero Nominations and EMERGENCY MEETING!

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 10:08:03 EST 2012

Dear ASU,

Our deadline for when we need to pick our African Hero has been moved up to
the beginning of December. We ask that people send in nominations for our
African Hero by *November 26th*. Our Hero must be someone who has
positively contributed to the continent of Africa in one way or another. To
nominate someone please reply to the listserv with a profile of why the
person you are nominating ought to be our African Hero. Please also be in
contact with the person and assure us that you can get them to come to OU.

The position of Social and Cultural Secretary is still open as well, and if
you would like to be nominate please send a profile of yourself to the
listserv as well.

If members want to have their nomination(s) considered or want to be able
to vote for an African Hero *you must have paid your dues!*

We will be having our official vote for our African Hero on *November 28th
at 8pm in the Friends of the Library Room.*
*
*
Thanks and have a great break!

--