[ASU] FW: ISU_CIC: International Dinner servers and cooks sign up sheet

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 7 09:52:08 EST 2012

From: DYAH A HENING [dp316807 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2012 7:10 PM
Subject: ISU_CIC: International Dinner servers and cooks sign up sheet

Hi everyone,

It is 10 days counting down to International Dinner!!! :)
Thanks for those who signed up for International Dinner volunteer sign up yesterday during the GB.
We are still missing some information for the sign up list. Please check again your information and fill out the sign up sheet accordingly.

1. We still need cooks from ACE, OLA, OU UNICEF, KSA, AON, JSA, Jamaican Community, and Student Senate.
2. We still need volunteers from Turkish Student Association and MSA.
3. For cooks, please specify your availability for kitchen orientation (10.30 am or 6.30 pm)
4. For servers, please specify your preference to help with set up or clean up.

You can access the sign up sheet through this link: http://bit.ly/IntlDinnerSignUps
Please have cooks from your organization confirm the kitchen orientation by Wednesday night.

Attached is the final recipes as your reference for the kitchen orientation preparation. You will be asked to confirm the ingredients by the orientation. We encourage to have your main cooks to attend the kitchen orientation and confirm the ingredients. If they cannot attend, we encourage the representative to confirm with the cooks first.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concern.

Thanks,

Arin Hening
-ISU GA-