[ASU] African Cultural Week info

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:39:54 EDT 2012

 Hello Fellows!
African Cultural Week is coming up fast!  Please take a look at the
tentative schedule below.A tentative theme I am suggesting you this year is
" Women in Leadership".I am inspired by this year's Nobel Prices of Peace
awarded to three women including two African women.If you have any
suggestions of other themes, or questions please submit them to
asu.ohio at gmail.com. We'll compile these suggestions to discuss at the next
GB.  *                                                    African Cultural
Week  **April 23 - April 28*
*
                              *

Monday, April 23

Tuesday, April 24

Wednesday, April 25

Thursday, April 26

Friday, April 27

Saturday, April 28

African Languages Night (tentative)

TBD

Lecture?

Fashion Show

TBD

Movie?

Omekongo Performance - collaboration with OU STAND against Genocide

African Dance Night? (tentative)

TBD

Walter Room –

Baker Ballroom A

Bentley 124

Frontroom Coffee Shop

Jackie O’s

Manu

*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970