[ASU] Graduation Farewell Gathering

Adu-Kumi, Benjamin ba142511 at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 19 09:35:16 EDT 2012

The Pentecost Internal Worship Center, a mixed group of worshipers wish to official bid all our African brothers and sisters and all other Africanist who graduated in the Spring. The date for this event is Sunday July 22, 2010 AT 10;00am at the United Campus Ministries opposite the Athens Police Station. All are cordially invited to join us in this special good bye to our brothers and sisters who have made a mark in their lives as scholars. There will be abundance of African food and entertainment.
For any comment or directions call 740-590-2473.

See you there

Graduate Student
Department of African Studies
Research Assistant to Prof Yusuf Kalyango
E. W. Scripps School of Journalism