[ASU] Cooks and Volunteers Needed for African Heroes Night!

Katie Hargis kathleen.hargis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 15:55:44 EST 2012

Greetings ASU,

It's that time of the year again to recruit cooks and volunteers to help
with the upcoming ASU event, African Heroes Night, on February 12th at 5pm
in Walter Hall Rotunda. As well as honor the great work of cardiac surgeon,
Professor Kwabena Frimpong, African Heroes Night will celebrate the diverse
culture of Africa through live music and an array of delicious dishes from
the continent - and this is where you come in!

ASU is in need of cooks and volunteers (to assist with cooking/cleaning)
the day of the event to help in preparing various African inspired dishes.
ASU will be responsible for providing your needed cooking ingredients, a
place to prepare your meal, and transportation of the food to the event.
Therefore, cooks and volunteers will only need to be present the morning or
afternoon of the event to prepare their meals, And, because of their hard
work and dedication, volunteers will earn a free ticket to the event that
night! Volunteering for this event is not only a great way to show your
support for ASU and African Heroes Night, but also a great opportunity to
represent you favorite regional dish.

if you would like to contribute but will not be available to help that day,
we are also collecting dish recipes for the African Heroes Night menu. For
those interested in preparing a dish for the event, please contact me,
Katie Hargis, as soon as possible for further instruction and confirmation.
Additionally, anyone who will be able to provide a recipe for the event may
also send that along as soon possible.

I look forward to working with many of you on preparing an excellent menu
for this year's event! Please feel free to contact me with questions or
concerns: (502) 296-6975.

Best Wishes,

Katie Hargis