[ASU] Fwd: Composition course for international Undergrads

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 18:37:42 EST 2012

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: International Student Union (ISU) <isu.ohiou at gmail.com>
Date: 7 January 2012 15:24
Subject: Composition course for international Undergrads

Dear All,

ISU has received the below email from Dr. Talinn regarding a Junior
Composition course in spring quarter for international undergraduate
students.
Please forward it to your members.

BR/
Mohamad Al-Issa

--
International Student Union (ISU)
Ohio University

Hi,

I'm offering a special Junior Composition course in spring quarter for
international undergraduate students.

The course is ENG 384J (section 100) and meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays
from 1-3 during spring quarter, 2012.  Registration is by pink slip only,
so students should come to my office, Ellis 315 with a current DARS to sign
up.

This course will fulfill students' university Tier 1 requirement (i.e.
junior composition).  I am also scheduled to offer the course in spring
2013.

Students who have questions are welcome to contact me at tiller at ohio.edu.

Thanks so much,

Talinn Phillips, PhD

Assistant Professor of English Rhetoric & Composition

Co-Director, Ohio University Appalachian Writing Project

Department of English

315 Ellis Hall

Athens, OH 45701

tiller at ohio.edu | skype: talinn.phillips | twitter: passporter

Schedule appointments at http://tungle.me/talinn

--
*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970