[ASU] Limited Ticket Sale- African Hero's Night

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:24:29 EST 2012

Dear All,

Due to the large number of invited guests who have confirmed attendance to
our great event on Sunday (including President Roderick McDavis), we have
very limited tickets to sell. During 'crossover' last quarter, tickets were
sold out at the gate and we had to turn people away, unfortunately.

I therefore urge you to purchase your ticket asap because from the number
of tickets left as at now, I cannot guarantee that some will remain to be
sold at the gate.

If you asked for ticket/s to be reserved for you, please reply to this mail
and arrange to pick up. Tickets which have been reserved but have not been
picked up by Friday will be sold. You may buy tickets from the following
places:
*
ISFS Office, Walter International Education Center*: Through out the week
(9am -5pm)
*In front of Baker 4th floor:* Wed-11am-1pm & Thur 11am-12pm

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you.

Prince Adu
Treasurer

--

African Student Union