[ASU] FW: Student Senate Request

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 3 11:00:15 EST 2012

From: Ruberg, Melinda [mr239109 at ohio.edu]
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2012 3:38 PM
To: Ruberg, Melinda
Subject: Student Senate Request

Fellow OU Leader,

Student Senate is in the process of installing a new program, DoubleMap, onto campus by next year. It is our hope that this program will increase student use of both city and school bus systems. In order to determine if this an initiative worth pursuing, we need to gauge student interest in this application. I was wondering if it would be at all possible for you to forward this message to your organization members and ask for them to fill out a short survey.

Want an easier way to get around campus? Student Senate is working to install an interactive phone app that will allow any student to track school and city bus routes and their current locations on any smartphone or computer. We are hoping that this application will increase student use of these systems by making it easier to do so. In order to determine if this is an initiative worth pursuing we need your help to display student desire for the program.

Please take a few minutes to check out the DoubleMap program http://iub.doublemap.com/map/ and fill out this quick 5 question survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/J58BK6H.

Please email me with any questions or concerns. Thank you so much for your time.

Melinda Ruberg

Commissioner for Off Campus Life
mr239109 at ohio.edu
(859)801-2384