[ASU] Hi

Gerzher-Alemayo, Selam sg387904 at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 20 10:32:59 EDT 2012

Greetings everyone,

Who is in Ghana? I am going to be in Ghana for about two days this week, for a conference. For those who will be in Ghana this week, please email me and let me know if you all have time for coffee. It would be nice to see ASU-alumni.

Best wishes,
Selam
V/r,

Selam Alemayo,
Ph.D.
Socio-Cultural Research Advisory Team
-The Future isn't something hidden in a corner. The future is something we build in the present.-Paulo Freire
-I am because we are, we are because I am.-African proverb
-You must be the change you want to see in the world.-Mahatma Gandhi