[ASU] Another Successful African Cultural Week Event

Manu Nguéyanouba manu18.06 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 00:01:18 EDT 2012

Ellie,
Omekongo's Night is an accomplishment of a project ASU and Stand Against
genocide started in the fall quarter when you first shared the idea with
me.I am glad that Hip Hop Congress has joined us in this project. I am
happy that our hard work paid off.And an behalf of ASU, I would like to
thank everyone in our respective organizations who helped with it and
supported us. This night extremely contributed in making successful
African Cultural week and in improving the attractiveness of our respective
organizations. I encourage and wish we continue to work together in the
future.
Thanks Again Ellie
Manu

--
*If you believe you receive this email by mistake, please disregard it and
accept my apology for the inconvenience.*

 NGUEYANOUBA EMMANUEL
36 N Mckinley Avenue
Athens 45701
+1740 409 1970