[ASU] Fashio Show: Cogratulations

Mohammed, Abdullah am169807 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 26 11:36:02 EDT 2012

Hi All,

I write to congratulate ASU in general and coordinators of the yesterday's event, participants, and those who managed to come out to support the event in particular. The show was a great success. In that collection of talents and outfits, I saw our diversity but I was so pleased on the way we are one. I saw Kitenge/Chitenge, Kanzu (robe or dress), and Mgolole (I mean that long cloth worn by the Ghanaian Chiefs) connecting South to North and East to West of our beloved continent. It shined yesterday. It isn't dark as it was once thought to be. The continent should continue to shine. And I see the possibility of ASU to keep the shinning trend. The incoming government should go beyond these 'Manu marks.' Keep it up.

abdul, the mzee.