[ASU] ASU FASHION SHOW

Adu-Kumi, Benjamin ba142511 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 26 07:18:13 EDT 2012

I want to thank you all who came to see the show last night very much for taking time to be with us and i hope you had fun. I also want to thank all the models for the splendid job you did and i must say i was touched by your commitment and enthusiasm which made the event come out the way it did. Thanks to Christine Pirot who spent time organizing the venue and all the set we needed to make it come out beautiful as it did. Thanks to thouse of you who donated your clothes to be used for the event..."Asante sana" (Thank you).

I finally want to say a big thanks to the entire out going executives for your support. it is much appreciated. Well i cannot forget to thank Samorra Dower for the jo job she did on the flute.

Gracias Amigos

Graduate Student
Department of African Studies
Research Assistant to Prof Yusuf Kalyango
E W. Scripp School of Journalism