[ASU] ACW

Antwi-Boasiako, Kingsley ka101410 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 08:16:51 EDT 2012

 Dear Friends,

It is with great joy that we usher in this year's African Cultural Week Celebration, an opportunity to showcase the richness of African culture to the rest of the world.

We would like to take this opportunity to encourage each and everyone to endeavor to patronize the week long activities marking the ACW to make it a complete success.

 Once again, congratulations to all Africans and Africanists on what is about to be another beautiful display of Africa, the land of culture.

Sincerely,

Kingsley Antwi-Boasiako

ASU-President.