[ASU] African Cultural Week Schedule of Events

African Student Union at OU asu.ohio at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 11:16:34 EDT 2012

Dear friends,

African Cultural Week kicks off on Monday at 11:30am outside Baker 4th
floor.  We'll be tabling from 11:30 - 2pm advertising many of the African
related programs, activities and educational opportunities available at OU
including the African Languages program, FLAS funding, ASA, STAND, African
Studies and AZA. If you have any other opportunities that you would like to
advertise, please stop by Baker on Monday at 11:30. Bring posters and
materials to hand out and hang up.  We are permitted to sing, dance, drum
and/or play music.  If you're interested in performing, let me know.  Feel
free to stop by and hang out, the more the merrier!

Monday night, we'll meet in Gordy 110 for the Opening Lecture chaired by
Dr. Nick Creary at 6pm. This year's theme is "From National Peace-Building
to Progressive Democratic Change in Africa: The Role of Women".

Look forward to seeing you all!

Best,
Christine J. Pirot
ASU Event Coordinator

  *From National Peace-Building to Progressive Democratic Change in Africa:
*

*The Role of Women*

African Cultural Week 2012

Monday