[ASU] Update on Elections

Christine P cjp2424 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 12:06:36 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I support Laura Hyde's nomination for General Secretary.  Laura has
experience serving on other student organization executive boards at OU.
In addition to being qualified to handle the duties associated with this
position, Laura is a dedicated undergraduate Africanist, and I am thrilled
that we were able to draw her in.

See you all tomorrow!

Christine Pirot