[ASU] Laura Hyde

Lebbie, Edwina el212610 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 14:01:12 EDT 2012

Was that last comment in response to Laura's nomination meant to me some sort of a joke.

I have never seen such closed mindedness before. Please explain the logic in turning away someone who is trying to display commitment and enthusiasm for an otherwise ineffective collection of megalomaniacs claiming to represent ASU?

Laura, as a former ASU member, I apologize for the rude sentiments of hopefully one individual. However, if this individual is speaking for the group, I no longer wish to be affiliated with the group.

Good luck to the new administration. I hope u guys are not as short sighted, egocentric or ethnocentric as your colleague.

Edwina