[ASU] Elections: Follow- up to last GB Meeting

Adu-Kumi, Benjamin ba142511 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 6 11:43:29 EDT 2012

Hi Laura,

I think my first reaction will be that your response since your nomination has taken too long to come and for me i thought you are not so up to date with what is going on as far as ASU is concern. Secondly from your remarks below, you dont seem to know much about ASU. Your attendance of the Heroes night is very much appreciated but does not give you enough details to take on a position no less than Vice President of the ASU. I wouldl assume that you would have taking some time to immense yourself in the activities of the organization proper before accepting this nomination.This is to avoid a situation where you will  become a lonely wanderer in this activity packed organization with no time to ask so many questions as to how to go about things when in actuality there i no time. Please think about it.

Thank you

Graduate Student
Department of African Studies
Research Assistant to Prof Yusuf Kalyango
E W. Scripp School of Journalism