[ASU] African Fashion Show

Adu-Kumi, Benjamin ba142511 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 3 22:17:43 EDT 2012

Hello Comrades, The African cultural week is here and as part of the week celebration there is a spot for a fashion show. This time we intend to put up a grand performance by showcasing all that we have in terms of fashion as far as Africa is concern. I am therefore calling on all our members to participate by donating their african wear for models to use. We would also appreciate u participation by stepping forward to model with us. Our first meeting is schedule for Saturday 7th April at Bentley 306 at 6:00pm.

Thank you and see you there

Graduate Student
Department of African Studies
Research Assistant to Prof Yusuf Kalyango
E W. Scripp School of Journalism