[ASU] ASU 2012 elections: Laura Hyde, Vice-President!

Ogundimu, Adedayo ao281809 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 1 10:50:26 EDT 2012

Manu:

I am still awaiting a response with regard to your nominee for the position of the Vice President of the African Students Union. If you do not have the information kindly request the candidate to educate us further regarding her profile. This obviously will go a long way to inform the electorate's decision and voting parttern for the office in question.

Long live ASU!!!

Thank you.

Adedayo Ogundimu.